R1Soft Backup, keep your data secure!
Your data will be kept in one of the following locations: Bucharest, Frankfurt, Los Angeles, Washington
How does it work?
- An agent will replicate your data according to a policy
- Incremental backups are performed at the block level, shortening backup windows and reducing disk space and network I/O.
- The initial backup starts by taking a full snapshot of your data. After the initial replica is created, the agent continuously monitors changes to your data and saves only those bits of information that have changes. Since you’re not constantly running full, performance-killing backups, your system’s I/O operations aren’t taxed in any way, keeping those critical resources free to serve your clients’ needs.
- The restore points are virtually unlimited, you can restore a file or the whole server
- Additionally, you can backup cPanel accounts and MySQL databases
- You can restore your data and change the backup policy using a web control panel
- The solution is implemented with no downtime
- The service is available for: SSD Virtual Servers, Hybrid Virtual Servers, Dedicated servers and Colocation
- Subscription, for one server, with 50GB of backup included: 6.00€ /month
- 0.05€ /GB for the additional space
- Example of price calculation: For 100GB of backups, the monthly price will be: 6.00€ + 0.05 X 50 = 6.00 + 2.50 = 8.50€ /month